Situated on a dramatic hillside perch overlooking the Pacific, magnificent Villa del Mar offers a glamorous setting for a memorable Cabo escape.
The impossibly lovely ocean vistas, seen from every room, will delight you from the moment you step inside this spacious and elegant home.
The bright, contemporary interior offers plenty of room for your party to relax in luxurious comfort. All five of the suites feature spectacular ocean views, balconies and private baths - three of these with jacuzzi tubs. Travertine floors, modern furnishings and stylish accents create an ambiance of understated refinement. Of course, in a home of this quality, there have to be some extras: There's a nice fitness room with club-level exercise equipment, and a handsome sauna to soothe your muscles after a vigorous workout. And after that, why not visit the theater room, with its surround-sound system and gaming table? Of course, you don't have to go far for entertainment-there are 10 satellite TVs at Villa del Mar.
Outside, you'll find as much to enjoy. A spacious terrace with an infinity-edge swimming pool, a large jacuzzi for 8, gas barbecue, fire pit and palapa-shaded patio set the stage for endless enjoyment in the Baja sunshine.
Villa del Mar is the epitome of what an exclusive Pedregal villa should be: comfort and class-and the promise of a marvelous retreat.
Construction Note:Please note that there is construction near this villa. Please inquire with one of our Cabo Specialists for further details. Expected completion Fall 2023.
Premier 6 Star Rating
The premier rating is reserved for properties offering the utmost in luxury. They are distinguished by first-rate locations, incomparable ocean views, highest quality furnishings and amenities, pristine condition, and unsurpassed service.
• Gorgeous Ocean Views
• 7,500 Square Feet Inside
• Sleeps a maximum of 15 guests
• 4 Levels
• Primary Suite: Located on 4th floor, King bed, Ocean view, Balcony, Private bath w/Jacuzzi tub
• Second Suite: Located on 1st floor, King bed, Ocean view, Terrace, Private bath w/Jacuzzi tub
• Third Suite: Located on 2nd floor, King bed, Ocean view, Balcony, Private bath w/Jacuzzi tub
• Fourth Suite: Located on 4th floor, King bed, Ocean view, Balcony, Private bath
• Sixth Suite: Located on 4th floor, King bed, Ocean View, Balcony, Private bath, Sauna
• Seventh Suite: Located off of primary suite, Full Murphy bed, Balcony
• All bedroom suites have TVs
• Pets welcome based on approval
• Non-smoking property
• On-site Concierge
• Complimentary Chef Services for choice of Breakfast or Lunch daily plus the cost of food. Dinner service available for a fee. Chef will provide shopping, cooking and cleaning. Must be paid in cash to villa caretaker. Can be arranged directly with villa staff during travel. Gratuity additional and recommended.
• Maid service: Daily (Note: Maids do not work on Mexican Holidays)
• Saltwater Swimming Pool (4-6 deep)
• Jacuzzi for 8
• Gas BBQ
• Outdoor refrigerator
• Outdoor media system
• Fire pit
• 10 Lounge chairs
• Outdoor stereo
• Granite countertops
• Full Kitchen w/dishwasher and professional appliances
• Dining for 8-10
• Wine Fridge
• Water purification system
• 10 Cable Televisions (37"-65"), 2 Smart TVs
• Bluray & DVD Player
• iPod Docking station
• Vonage telephone line (10 telephones)
• Wireless Internet Access
• Theater room w/ surround sound and game table
• Wheel chair accessible shower
• Central Air Conditioning
• 11 Ceiling fans
• Washer & Dryer
• Iron & Ironing Board