From $2000/nt +tax
Located in the highly exclusive Puerto Los Cabos development, the platinum-level Villa Piedra Blanca is perfectly situated on one of Los Cabos' most pristine stretches of golden beach.
This one-of-a-kind beachfront estate is a true masterpiece of Mexican Hacienda-style architecture affording guests ample privacy, marvelous vistas, an expansive outdoor terrace, fire pit, and a picturesque infinity swimming pool with built-in jacuzzi. Located alongside the stunning Greg Norman Mission Course and Jack Nicklaus Marine Course, this magnificent villa is ideal for golf lovers.
Inside, the upscale list of amenities boasts travertine floors throughout, a full gourmet kitchen, custom-made furniture and impressive décor with original works of art adorning every room. Spacious living areas offer relaxed luxury with comfortably elegant furnishings. The great room boasts sliding windows opening to the ocean-view pool terrace - an ideal floor plan for indoor/outdoor entertaining.
Outside, the 5,155 square feet of patios and terraces offer plenty of room to relax under the warm Baja sunshine as you and your guests enjoy the stunning views of the Sea of Cortez. In the evening, gather with your friends around the fire pit as you listen to the gentle sounds of the waves.
Ready to explore? Puerto Los Cabos offers a world-class marina, excellent golf and dining just minutes from the villa. The historic heart of charming San José del Cabo is also just a short drive away.
FLY IN STYLE: Private Jet Charters to Los Cabos
Platinum 6+ Star Rating
The Platinum rating is set aside only for properties of extraordinary opulence. Every significant feature - location, views, furnishings, amenities, condition and service - is one of ultimate beauty, classic workmanship and unequaled refinement.
• Beachfront with spectacular views
• 5,743 Square Feet Inside
• Situated in the private and exclusive community of Puerto Los Cabos in the heart of the Greg Norman Mission Course and Jack Nicklaus Marine Course
• Traditional Mexican Architecture and Interior Design
• Single level
• Sleeps 10 people maximum, including children
• Master 1: King Bed, Satellite TV and DVD, Terrace and Ocean View, shower and bathtub
• Master 2: King bed, Satellite TV and DVD, Terrace, and Ocean View, shower and bathtub
• Bedroom 3: King Bed, TV and DVD, Terrace, and garden view, full bathroom
• Bedroom 4: 2 double Bed, TV and DVD, Terrace and garden view, full bathroom
• Bedroom 5: 1 Queen size bed, full bathroom
• Security Guard on-site
• Golf Cart rental available through Property Manager (4 seater: $85/day, 6 seater: $95/day)
• Guests staying at Villa Piedra Blanca will enjoy access to the exclusive Puerto Los Cabos Beach Club offering an oceanfront swimming pool, restaurant and more for an additional fee of $200 (subject to availability) Note: Beach Club is closed on Tuesdays
• Hotel El Ganzo Beach Club access is available to our villa guests staying in Puerto Los Cabos for an additional fee, payable directly at the hotel (subject to availability)
• Chef can provide cooking services for breakfast, lunch and dinner from Chile & Lime. Rate includes ingredients but are plus tax and service fees, 4 persons minimum. Gratuity not included.
- Breakfast from $18 per person
- Lunch from $26 per person
- Dinner from $39 per person
• Maid Service: Monday - Saturday (Note: Maids do not work on Mexican Holidays)
• No Smoking or Pets please
• Swimming Pool
• Jacuzzi surrounded by tropical gardens
• BBQ Grill
• Large deck with 4 chaise lounges
• Gas Fire Pit
• Stainless Steel Appliances
• Granite Counter tops
• Dining for 8
• 5 Satellite Televisions
• 4 DVD Players, 1 Blu-ray Player iPod docking station
• Multi-line telephone in each room
• Wireless Internet in all rooms
• Air Conditioning mini splits
• Coffee maker, Blender, Microwave
• Water purification system