Situated in a truly awe-inspiring setting on a pristine stretch of beach along the Bay of Dreams near La Paz, Villa Marlin is a superb embodiment of the perfect East Cape getaway.
When you step out onto your terrace and take sight of the blonde sands and azure waters of the Sea of Cortez, you'll escape to a different state of mind as you feel the cares of everyday life recede and a deep peace overcome your being.
Villa Marlin is nestled on Rancho de Costa, a private oasis offering tennis and basketball courts and hiking trails. Likewise, the villa offers a wealth of luxurious amenities to match the incredible setting.
Outside, a huge palapa shades an outdoor lounge area with a dining area, stereo, TV, barbecue/bar and sumptuous deck furniture. From here, gaze out at the spectacular panorama surrounding you. A beautiful swimming pool is surrounded by lush palms and below you the gentle waves of the Sea of Cortez lap at the warm sands of the beach. Outside, you'll also find a jacuzzi for 8, shower and outdoor fireplace. The beach is just down the steps from your terrace.
If you're ever ready to come inside, you'll find a charming and welcoming home with tile flooring, granite and marble countertops, two full kitchens, a full gym and so much more. Each suite features ocean views, a private entrance and balcony/terrace.
Nestled on the Bay of Dreams near La Paz, visitors will enjoy a tranquil taste of paradise on a magnificent stretch of beachfront. Nearby, visitors can enjoy the casual gourmet dining of Restaurant 1535 offering fresh seafood, sandwiches, traditional Mexican platters and a full bar. Also close by, a beautiful new Tom Doak-designed golf course invites fans of the game to enjoy breathtaking Sea of Cortez and desert vistas as they enjoy a round.
Nearby, the culture of La Paz and the many activities of the East Cape beckon. However, you may find that Villa Marlin and Rancho de Costa offer you a perfect paradise that you won't want to leave.
Our standard services for this villa are not available, and Special Services may be at a higher rate.
Note: For convenience, we highly recommend flying to La Paz Airport. Clients who fly into San Jose Airport, please ask your specialist about rental car, shuttle, or meet and greet options.
Luxury 5 Star Rating
The luxury rating represents very high quality properties in prime locations with fabulous ocean views. Their superior furnishings and amenities are in excellent condition. These properties offer a very high level of service.
• Ocean front
• Sleeps 18 maximum
• 14,300 Square Feet Inside
• 2 Levels
• Beach front property
• First Suite: Private entrance, King bed, ocean view, balcony/terrace, private bath
• Second Suite: Private entrance, King bed, ocean view, balcony/terracen, private bath
• Third Suite: Private entrance, King bed, ocean view, balcony/terrace, private bath
• Fifth Suite: King bed, ocean view, terrace, private bath
• Sixth Suite: King bed, ocean view, terrace, private bath
• Inflatable mattresses available
• Troon Golf Course approx. 35 min. drive
• Chef Services available for all Meals, Snacks and Bartending: 1-8 Guests: $200/day, 9-14 Guests: $300/day, 15-24 Guests: $400/day, 25-35 Guests: $500/day (cost of groceries are additional plus a 20% service charge; cash only). Gratuities are additional and recommended.
• Chef Services Menu
• Maid Service: Monday-Saturday (Note: Maids do not work on Mexican Holidays)
• Bay of Dreams FAQs (PDF)
• Jacuzzi for 8
• Large private deck area
• Patio dining for 16
• 8 Lounge chairs
• Outdoor shower
• Outdoor fireplace
• Outdoor stereo & TV
• Shade structure
• Tennis court
• Pickleball court
• Hiking trails
• Granite and Marble countertops
• 2 Full Kitchens w/dishwashers
• Satellite television
• DVD/VCR/CD Player
• Computer with wireless internet
• Full Gym
• Washer & Dryer
• Gas fireplace
• Crib & Playpen available
• Ceiling fans
• Air conditioning