With enchanting ocean views and lovely architecture, Villa Lorena is everything you'd expect from a wonderful vacation retreat in Cabo's exclusive Pedregal community.
Just minutes to the heart of Cabo San Lucas, this gated community of ocean-view villas is Cabo's most prestigious neighborhood.
At Villa Lorena, your private pool terrace comes complete with a jacuzzi and overlooks spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean. The villa's captivating architecture boasts a tile roof, columns and marvelous stonework. Patio areas welcome you to lounge or dine as you enjoy the sea breezes. All around you are intriguing sights of the ocean, desert mountainsides and hillside villas of this exclusive enclave.
Inside, you'll find charming décor and design that evokes the vibrant traditions and colors of Mexico, highlighted by brick-domed ceilings, terra-cotta floors, ceramic tiled countertops, colorful textiles and comfortable furnishings. Lighting accents, an open living area and artistic touches make this a pleasant retreat with a laid-back and welcoming ambiance. Ideal for entertaining, the living room and kitchen area open to the scenic terrace. Each guest has ample room to relax and play in this spacious villa. The bedrooms are tastefully decorated sanctuaries. One suite is situated in a separate casita for added privacy; perfect for families, this suite offers a kitchenette.
Whether you decide to light up the gas barbecue to grill some fresh fish, spend hours floating in your private swimming pool, or kick back in the jacuzzi as the stars begin to shine over the Pacific Ocean, you'll find this lovely villa is an excellent choice for a memorable vacation with your family and friends. When you're ready to experience all the best that Cabo San Lucas has to offer, you're just a short drive to downtown and the marina for great dining, shopping and nightlife.
Deluxe 4.5 Star Rating
The deluxe rating indicates a nice and well-kept property in a good location. Furnishings and amenities are of good quality. Their ocean views may be limited. Guests can arrange for services on-site or find them nearby.
• 4,594 Square Feet Inside
• Sleeps 10 maximum
• 2 Levels
• Master Suite: King bed, ocean view, balcony/terrace, private bath, television
• Second Suite: Queen bed + Twin sofa bed, ocean view, balcony/terrace, shared bath
• Third Suite: 2 Twin beds (or 1 King), ocean view, balcony/terrace, shared bath, television
• Fourth Suite: (Located in separate Casita) Queen bed + Full sofa bed, ocean view, balcony/terrace, private bath, living/dining area, kitchenette, television
• Two Twin sleepers in Living Room
• No Pets/Smoking
• Maid Service: every other day except Sunday. $200 fee for any additional cleaning. (Note: Maids do not work on Mexican Holidays)
• Jacuzzi for 8
• 3 Patio Dining tables (seats 12)
• 8 Lounge chairs
• Gas BBQ
• Shade structure
• Outdoor stereo
• Ceramic tiled countertops
• Brick ceilings
• Full Kitchen w/dishwasher
• Open floor plan
• Indoor dining
• Vonage telephone
• 4 Satellite television (48")
• BluRay Player in Living Room and Master
• Wireless Internet Access
• Water Purification System
• Washer & Dryer
• Air Conditioning
• 6 Ceiling Fans
• Ironing Board
• Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Detector