Settle into the jacuzzi on the terrace of Villa Langosta and revel in the views of the Sea of Cortez and desert hills stretching magically around you.
With a beautiful and unspoiled location on the Bay of Dreams near La Paz, this gracious villa boasts the kinds of views that inspire reverie and poetry.
Villa Langosta offers a comfortable interior with tiled floors and countertops and a warm, colorful décor. Each of its suites offers private entrances and two of them boast ocean views. The living room features cozy furniture and sliding doors to the oceanfront terrace.
Step outside and you'll discover that Villa Langosta offers you plenty of reasons to relax a long while on that tempting outdoor terrace. Outside, patio dining for 10, a gas barbecue, shade structure and that delicious jacuzzi provide a comfortable setting for al fresco entertaining.
The villa is located on the pristine Rancho de Costa, a spectacular property offering a private airport, hiking trails, tennis and basketball courts.
Nestled on the Bay of Dreams near La Paz, visitors will enjoy a tranquil taste of paradise on a magnificent stretch of beachfront. Nearby, visitors can enjoy the casual gourmet dining of Restaurant 1535 offering fresh seafood, sandwiches, traditional Mexican platters and a full bar.Also close by, a beautiful new Tom Doak-designed golf course invites fans of the game to enjoy breathtaking Sea of Cortez and desert vistas as they enjoy a round.
When you're finished exploring the many activities on the property and surrounding East Cape, relax and muse as you enjoy those vistas on the Bay of Dreams.
Note: Commercial flight access to Rancho de Costa located at the Bay of Dreams is shortest via the La Paz International Airport. Driving distance from the La Paz Airport is approximately 45 minutes.
Our standard services for this villa are not available, and Special Services may be at a higher rate. Note: For convenience, we highly recommend flying to La Paz Airport. Clients who fly into San Jose Airport, please ask your specialist about rental car, shuttle, or meet and greet options.
Luxury 5 Star Rating
The luxury rating represents very high quality properties in prime locations with fabulous ocean views. Their superior furnishings and amenities are in excellent condition. These properties offer a very high level of service.
• Ocean front
• 3,500 Square Feet Inside
• Sleeps 10 maximum
• First Suite: Private entrance, King bed, ocean view, balcony/terrace, private bath
• Second Suite: Private entrance, Queen bed + sofa bed, private bath
• Third Suite: Private entrance, King bed, ocean view, balcony/terrace, private bath
• Inflatable Mattresses available
• Chef Services available for all Meals, Snacks and Bartending: 1-8 Guests: $200/day, 9-14 Guests: $300/day, 15-24 Guests: $400/day, 25-35 Guests: $500/day (cost of groceries are additional plus a 20% service charge; cash only). Gratuities are additional and recommended.
• Chef Services Menu
• Troon Golf Course approx. 35 min. drive
• Maid Service: Monday-Saturday (Note: Maids do not work on Mexican Holidays)
• Bay of Dreams FAQs (PDF)
• Patio dining for 10
• Outdoor shower
• Gas BBQ
• Shade structure
• Tennis and Basketball court
• Pickleball court
• Hiking trails
• Restaurant 1535 located nearby
• Full Kitchen w/dishwasher
• Satellite television
• DVD/CD Player
• Computer with wireless internet
• Full gym
• Gas fireplace
• Indoor dining for 10
• Crib available
• Ceiling fans
• Air conditioning in bedrooms