From $1800/nt +tax
An intriguing fusion of colonial Spanish and classical Roman architecture, this elegant beachfront villa features a stunning design and a perfect location just steps away to the golden sand and azure surf of Los Cabos' famous East Cape.
Situated in the exclusive new development of Puerto Los Cabos, Villa Estero exemplifies luxury living at its finest.
For those who love to entertain, Villa Estero features a large gourmet kitchen complete with top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances, marble countertops and rich cabinetry. Adjacent living and dining rooms include wrap-around sofas, chaise lounges and a massive dining table for 12. Guests will also appreciate the richly-appointed suites, decorated with designer touches, plush linens and a vibrant color palette of sunny tones and jewel-like accents.
The resort style outdoor living at Estero also includes a palapa shading the large outdoor grilling and dining area. An infinity style jacuzzi seems to float in the shimmering swimming pool.
Relax in a hammock and enjoy the brilliant sunshine as you gaze at the magnificent vistas of the Sea of Cortez and listen to the breezes rustling through the palms. Nothing short of spectacular, Villa Estero is one of the true luxury gems of Los Cabos.
NOTE: Villa Estero can accommodate wedding parties/events of up to 60 guests (sit down or standing). There is a minimum stay requirement, an extra event fee plus any applicable permit fees.
Cabo Wedding Blog: A Fun & Luxurious Destination Wedding at Villa Estero
FLY IN STYLE: Private Jet Charters to Los Cabos
Platinum 6+ Star Rating
The Platinum rating is set aside only for properties of extraordinary opulence. Every significant feature - location, views, furnishings, amenities, condition and service - is one of ultimate beauty, classic workmanship and unequaled refinement.
• 5,743 Square Feet Inside
• Single level
• Master Suite: King bed, private bath, television, ocean view and terrace
• Second Suite: King bed, private bath, ocean views and terrace
• Third Suite: King bed, private bath, partial ocean view and terrace
• Two Suites are accessible from inside the house, other 3 are accessible from courtyard in front (under the same roof, but no door to inside the house).
• Caretaker/Security Guard on-site
• Golf Cart rental available through Property Manager (4 seater: $85/day, 6 seater: $95/day)
• Guests staying at Villa Estero will enjoy access to the exclusive Puerto Los Cabos Beach Club offering an oceanfront swimming pool, restaurant and more for an additional fee of $200 (subject to availability) Note: Beach Club is closed on Tuesdays
• Hotel El Ganzo Beach Club access is available to our villa guests staying in Puerto Los Cabos for an additional fee, payable directly at the hotel (subject to availability)
• Chef can provide cooking services for breakfast, lunch and dinner from Chile & Lime. Rate includes ingredients but are plus tax and service fees, 4 persons minimum. Gratuity not included.
- Breakfast from $18 per person
- Lunch from $26 per person
- Dinner from $39 per person
• Maid Service: Monday - Saturday (Note: Maids do not work on Mexican Holidays)
• Large Swimming pool w/waterfall (6 deep)
• Infinity style Jacuzzi with six bubbling jets
• Gas BBQ
• Gas fire pit
• 10 Cumaru Wood Chaise Lounge chairs
• Patio dining
• Outdoor speakers with Sonos System
• Shade structure
• Gas Fireplace
• Indoor dining for 12
• Central air conditioning
• 13 Ceiling fans
• Water purification system
• DVD Player
• Stereo system
• iPod docking station
• Vonage telephone line
• Wireless Internet
• Washer & Dryer