Villa Delfines is in the beautiful beachfront development of Villa del Mar, a beacon among the desirable areas in Los Cabos.
The villa measures up to its beautiful surroundings, with a host of exceptional amenities.
All of the bedroom suites are spacious and modern, with appealing artistic touches and decorative accents. Outside, there's that endless ocean view, which you can enjoy from the inviting pool, with its swim-up bar, or around the fire pit. The wet bar on the upstairs terrace is sure to please as well. The house's features also include a pool table as well as a well-equipped gourmet kitchen.
The surrounding neighborhood is noted for high-end recreational activities, with world-class golf as its focal point. The centerpieces of the nearby 2,800-acre gated Cabo Real community are the classically designed Robert Trent Jones II championship course and the Jack Nicklaus-designed El Dorado course.
So come out to Villa Delfines, and get a memorable taste of what fine Los Cabos living is all about.
Note: An advance copy of your passport or driver's license must be received prior to check-in, as an HOA regulation.
On Our Blog: An Unforgettable Celebration at Villa Delfines
A Tranquil Beachfront Escape - with Gourmet Dining Next Door!
Premier 6 Star Rating
The premier rating is reserved for properties offering the utmost in luxury. They are distinguished by first-rate locations, incomparable ocean views, highest quality furnishings and amenities, pristine condition, and unsurpassed service.
• Sleeps 18 persons maximum
• 12,000 Square Feet Inside
• 3 Levels
• Built in 2005
• Master Suite: Located on top floor, King bed, ocean view, balcony/terrace, private bath w/double shower and steam bath
• Second Suite: Located on main floor, King bed, ocean view, balcony/terrace, private bath
• Third Suite: Located on main floor, 2 Queen beds, ocean view, balcony/terrace, private bath
• Sixth Suite: Located on top floor next to Master, very private, King bed, ocean view, private bath
• Seventh Suite: Located on main floor, 2 Queen beds, private bath
• Non-smoking property
• Pets considered
• Chef can provide cooking services for breakfast, lunch and dinner from Chile & Lime. Rate includes ingredients but are plus tax and service fees, 4 persons minimum. Gratuity not included.
- Breakfast from $18 per person
- Lunch from $26 per person
- Dinner from $39 per person
• Maid Service: Monday - Saturday (Note: Maids do not work on Mexican Holidays)
• Villa Delfines Floor Plan (PDF)
• Jacuzzi for 8
• Fire pit with seating for 15
• Patio dining for 12
• 8 Lounge chairs
• Outdoor kitchen
• Outdoor shower
• Gas BBQ
• Shade structure
• Beach Amenities: beach chairs, umbrellas, ice chest, kids toys, fishing pool, sunscreen, etc.
• Granite and Marble countertops
• Gourmet kitchen with every appliance and amenity
• Wine fridge
• Water purification system
• Indoor dining for 12
• Bar seating for 4
• 3 Telephones
• 7 Smart/Satellite televisions (32"-50")
• DVD/CD/Blu-Ray Player
• Stereo System
• Internet access
• 7 In-house safes or lock boxes
• Individually-Controlled Air Conditioning (not available in Dining Room)
• 10 Ceiling fans
• Vaulted ceilings
• Game Room: Pool table, Ping Pong table, Foosball, & Shuffleboard
• Smoke Detector
• Crib, Playpen and High-chair
Holiday surcharge applies December 15 - January 4. 4 Night minimum, 7 night over Holidays. Additional person charge applies after 14th guest.