Awaken to a panoramic view of the Sea of Cortez, one that's enjoyed from every room of this gorgeous, ranch-style luxury villa.
Watch the sunrise from your bedroom, then enjoy breakfast out on the lovely terrace. Perhaps you'll spend the morning whale watching as you lounge by the pool, or walking for miles along the sandy beach, just steps from your door.
For the afternoon, a round of golf awaits you at one of the world-renowned courses nearby. In the evening, entertain your guests on the spacious patio with the services of a private gourmet chef, as your surround-sound home entertainment system sets the mood with your favorite music. Cap off the evening with a relaxing massage, just before the whispering sea lulls you to sleep.
Located midway between Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo, this beautifully remodeled villa provides the perfect base for exploring the area. With its splendid, 180-degree view of the Sea of Cortez, it's a haven for visitors who appreciate luxury, privacy, and stunning natural beauty.
Construction Notice: Hotel being built next door. May cause increased noise or dust during guests stay. Completion date estimated to be November 2023. Please inquire with one of our Cabo Specialists for further details.
Deluxe 4.5 Star Rating
The deluxe rating indicates a nice and well-kept property in a good location. Furnishings and amenities are of good quality. Their ocean views may be limited. Guests can arrange for services on-site or find them nearby.
• Excellent privacy with Sea of Cortez ocean views from every room
• 3,000 Square Feet Inside
• Sleeps up to 7 maximum
• Perfect for families - Ranch Style one level property
• Large outdoor shaded patio and pool deck
• Close to Beach (100 yards)
• Guests at this villa may enjoy exclusive access to the outstanding dining at the neighboring Garza Blanca Resort. Reservations are required.
• Primary Suite: King bed, ocean view, terrace, private bath w/shower
• Second Suite: King bed, ocean view, terrace, shared bath w/shower
• Third Suite: Queen bed (additional twin bed available by request), ocean view, terrace, shared bath w/shower
• Double inflatable bed
• Maid service every other day except Sunday
Note: Maids do not work on Mexican Holidays
• Large private pool deck
• Large Swimming Pool recently re-done with sand washed coping and blue Ekol Pebble Tec material
• Poolside Jacuzzi for 6 and control system
• Gas BBQ with outdoor sink
• 4 Chaise Lounge Chairs
• Shaded patio w/3-Seat Rattan Sofa, 2 Swivel Chairs and coffee table
• Full-sized Hammock
• Palapa w/natural stone patio dining table w/ 6 chairs
• Private beach access
• Private electric security gate
• Private parking
• 6 Ceiling fans
• Satellite TV (50" HD widescreen w/Blu-ray), DVD, CD
• New Lazy-Boy leather recliners in Living Room
• Surround-sound home theater system
• Wireless Internet
• Fully equipped kitchen
• New Hardwood Dining Table with high black leather chairs
• Indoor dining for 8
• Stainless steel refrigerator w/ ice maker and cold water dispenser
• Microwave/ dishwasher/ toaster/ blender/ coffee maker
• Water purification system
• Marble floors throughout villa
• Granite counter tops in kitchen and baths
• Marble showers
• In-house security safes in each bedroom (4 total)
• Washer & Dryer