Recently upgraded and under new ownership, guest favorite Villa Carolina is better than ever.
Situated within walking distance of downtown Cabo and the marina, this well-equipped villa offers beautiful views, an outstanding location, and a host of amenities to make your stay comfortable, memorable, and enjoyable.
Outside you will enjoy the breathtaking views of the Sea of Cortez, Pedregal hillsides, and expansive cityscape as well as the lush ambiance of the villa's mature landscaping. Unwind around the villa's large pool, perfect for cooling off in the Baja sunshine, enjoying time with family and friends, and swimming a few laps. Relax under the shade of the palapa, fire up the BBQ, or take a dip in the inviting hot tub. On many evenings, you may get to enjoy views of Cabo fireworks from your terrace!
Inside, the villa features authentic Mexican-style décor and colorful accents. The main villa offers two bedrooms and a detached third bedroom that provides its own entrance for added privacy. All bedrooms have en suite bathroom and king beds. The central living area opens to the outdoor terrace for effortless vacationing.
When you're ready to head out and explore, Villa Carolina is only 3 blocks into downtown and the marina's fishing charter boats, and less than a mile to Pedregal beach. Feeling adventurous - catch a water taxi at the marina for a fun excursion to Médano Beach or Lover's Beach.
The Pedregal hillsides host a small colony of stray domestic cats, which may occasionally wander onto villa terraces.
On Our Blog: Couples Getaway or Family Vacation at Villa Carolina
Deluxe 4 Star Rating
The deluxe rating indicates a nice and well-kept property in a good location. Furnishings and amenities are of good quality. Their ocean views may be limited. Guests can arrange for services on-site or find them nearby.
• Views of the Sea of Cortez - Marina side
• 2,000 Square Feet Inside
• Comfortably sleeps 6 persons maximum
• Primary Bedroom - New King bed, en-suite bathroom
• Second Bedroom - New King bed, en-suite bathroom
• Third Bedroom - (Detached) New King bed, en-suite bathroom
• Main Floor Plan
• Upper Floor Plan
• Maid service every other day except Sunday (Note: Maids do not work on Mexican Holidays)
• Hot tub
• Shaded Palapa deck
• New Lounge Chairs
• New Patio dining
• Ceiling Fans
• Roku enabled 4K Television (access to streaming apps)
• Bluetooth Speaker
• Wireless Internet Access (150 Mbps)
• Fully equipped Kitchen
• New appliances: refrigerator, stove/oven, dishwasher
• Drip Coffee Maker
• Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors
• New Washer & Dryer
• 4 Backpack beach chairs and umbrella