From $4150/nt +tax
A beachfront estate like no other in Los Cabos, Villa Captiva commands a unparalleled location on a wonderfully swimmable beach.
This distinctive villa offers expansive living areas with magnificent hacienda-style décor, a wealth of top-of-the-line amenities, and a scenic oceanfront pool terrace with palm trees framing perfect vistas of sand and sea.
If you're looking for an unforgettably romantic setting for your next retreat, the inviting terraces, lush landscaping and beach of Villa Captiva are sure to captivate and enchant. Listen to the sound of the surf as you relax in one of the lounge chairs and admire the breathtaking blues of the Sea of Cortez. Read a book in the shade in one of the covered patio areas. Or, step onto the sand for a leisurely stroll in the warm Baja sunshine.
Indoors, you'll discover a warmly elegant oasis with teak flooring, marble and tile counters, arched and wood-beamed ceilings, rich furnishings and vibrant artwork. The six lavish suites each offer private entrances, en suite baths with tubs and most offer tantalizing ocean views. Balancing private areas and wonderful gathering spaces, this unique villa is an incomparable setting for celebration and relaxation.
Located in the Punta Bella community adjacent to Villas del Mar, Palmilla, you're minutes from world-class golf. Extraordinary, beautiful and welcoming, Villa Captiva awaits.
Cabo Wedding Blog:
Breathtaking Beach Wedding at Villa Captiva
Beachfront Glamour at Villa Captiva
A Spectacular Destination Wedding at Villa Captiva
FLY IN STYLE: Private Jet Charters to Los Cabos
Premier 6 Star Rating
The premier rating is reserved for properties offering the utmost in luxury. They are distinguished by first-rate locations, incomparable ocean views, highest quality furnishings and amenities, pristine condition, and unsurpassed service.
• Sleeps 12 maximum
• 10,000 Square Feet Inside
• Single Level
• Master Suite: Private entrance, King bed, ocean view, balcony/terrace, private bath w/tub
• Second Suite: Private entrance, King bed, ocean view, balcony/terrace, private bath w/tub
• Fourth Suite: Private entrance, King bed, ocean view, balcony/terrace, private bath w/tub
• Fifth Suite: Casita w/separate entrance, Queen bed, ocean view, balcony/terrace, private bath w/tub
• Sixth Suite: Private entrance, two Queen beds + two Twins, private bath w/tub
• Walking distance to One&Only Palmilla
• Chef can provide cooking services for breakfast, lunch and dinner from Chile & Lime. Rate includes ingredients but are plus tax and service fees, 4 persons minimum. Gratuity not included.
- Breakfast from $18 per person
- Lunch from $26 per person
- Dinner from $39 per person
• Maid Service: Monday - Saturday (Note: Maids do not work on Mexican Holidays)
• Swimming pool (3-12 deep)
• Patio dining
• 8 Lounge chairs
• 8 Beach chairs
• Outdoor shower
• Gas BBQ
• Outdoor stereo
• Shade structure
• Marble, tile and granite countertops
• Full Kitchen w/dishwasher
• Large living room w/pool table
• Bar and game room
• TV/Media room
• 8 Telephones
• Satellite television
• Fax machine
• Wireless Internet access
• Water purification system
• Washer & Dryer
• Gas fireplace
• Central air conditioning