Offering plenty of luxury amenities, Villa Buena Vida ("Good Life") is very appropriately named.
This villa commands a prime ocean-view site in the prestigious Cabo del Sol area and boasts enough glamour to ensure your vacation lives up to that name.
Beautiful, traditional-style architecture features graceful arches, local stone, decorative metalwork and a romantic balcony. Outside, the partially covered veranda shelters gracious outdoor living spaces with beautiful deck furniture. The sparkling infinity swimming pool features its own palapa-covered swim-up bar and looks out to a broad view of the sea. Fire up the gas grill for a lively afternoon barbeque or enjoy a leisurely evening in the 8-person Jacuzzi.
Inside, bright spaces feature stunning furniture and fixtures seamlessly blending modern and traditional styles. For all its alluring interior design, Villa Buena Vida is elegantly comfortable. This spacious 6,000 square foot villa offers 6 bedrooms and 7 baths. Bedrooms are bright and pleasant. Kids will adore their own 6-bunk bedroom with private bath. The well-appointed kitchen is perfect for whipping up some gourmet snacks. Better yet, why not hire a private chef and see just how good the good life can be?
NOTE: Villa staff can provide cooking services (service charges and cost of food is additional).
Luxury 5 Star Rating
The luxury rating represents very high quality properties in prime locations with fabulous ocean views. Their superior furnishings and amenities are in excellent condition. These properties offer a very high level of service.
• 6,000 Square Feet Inside
• Sleeps 10 adults + 6 children
• 2 Levels
• Marble flooring and countertops throughout
• Master Suite: King bed, ocean view, terrace, private bath
• Second Suite: King bed, ocean view, terrace, private bath
• Third Suite: King bed, ocean view, terrace, private bath
• Fourth Suite: King bed, private bath
• Fifth Suite: 6 Bunk beds, private bath
• Sixth Suite: Located in separate Casita. Queen bed, Bathroom, Kitchen
• Villa staff can provide cooking services for $7/person (breakfast), $10/person (lunch) and $15 (dinner) plus cost of food. Can be arranged directly with villa staff during travel; cash only accepted. Gratuity additional and recommended
• Guests may access The Clubhouse at Cabo Del Sol, additional charges apply
• Hacienda del Mar Los Cabos: Guests may purchase a Day Pass directly. Includes food, drinks and fitness center from 8am-5pm.
• Maid Service: Monday-Saturday (Note: Maids do not work on Mexican Holidays)
• Jacuzzi for 8
• Patio dining table
• 4 Lounge chairs
• Outdoor shower
• Outdoor fireplace
• Gas BBQ
• Fire pit
• Outdoor stereo
• Shade structure
• Satellite television
• DVD/VCR/CD player
• Computer w/Internet access
• Washer & Dryer
• Ceiling fans
• Air conditioning