From $3500/nt +tax
Take the scenic route to unparalleled relaxation and luxury.
An exceptional eco-luxury retreat situated in the tranquil East Cape region, The White Lodge offers a unique blend of serenity and style in a setting of exceptional natural beauty. Upon arrival, you'll feel your cares drift away on the ocean breezes. Take a stroll along the scenic trails overlooking the nearby beach along the Sea of Cortez, with incredible views of migrating whales in winter months. Just a 1.5 hour drive to the historic heart of San José del Cabo, The White Lodge feels worlds away.
Surrounded by peaceful desert landscapes and ocean blues, The White Lodge was developed to harmonize with the breathtaking landscape. This intimate boutique-style getaway is committed to ecofriendly practices, including straw clay construction and an ocean-view main swimming pool with a biological diatom filter. Guests will appreciate the relaxed luxury of guest suites and bungalows, thoughtfully designed with comfort and style in mind. Take a yoga class led by expert teachers on the 1,000 sq. ft. yoga deck offering panoramic views. Enjoy a rejuvenating treatment at the Natural Spa or a transformative traditional temazcal sauna. With wellness at the heart of the White Lodge experience, the onsite restaurant focuses on local organic ingredients with a healthy Baja/Mediterranean menu.
The White Lodge invites you to recharge, revive and relax in an incomparable atmosphere.
Read More on Our Blog: Serenity, Relaxation and Luxury at The White Lodge
Luxury 5 Star Rating
The luxury rating represents very high quality properties in prime locations with fabulous ocean views. Their superior furnishings and amenities are in excellent condition. These properties offer a very high level of service.
• 160 yard natural trail to beach
• Panoramic ocean view main deck with swimming pool with biological diatom filter
• 14 Lounge chairs available
• Zenica Spa offering menu of natural body care treatments, ancestral medicine and in-room services. Find in Zenica Spa an ancestral knowledge, the secrets of traditional Chinese medicine, ZEN, and ancient INCA rituals. Immerse yourself in enhancing the illumination of your soul, body, and spirit with Zenica.
• White Lodge Zenica Spa Menu (PDF)
• The Temazcal: antique wood-fired Aztec aromatic ceremonial sauna. Private ceremonies 1-4 people is $500 USD. Additional person (up to 15) $100 USD. Rate includes fruit offering, infused water and fruit for hydrating, and cold soaking tub. Rates are plus tax and service fee.
• Yoga Odaka® calendar sessions led by famous international World Master Yogis Roberto Milletti and Francesca Cassia. Private Yoga classes for 1-5 people are $100 USD. Additional person $20 USD. Rate includes yoga mat, and wellness tonic per person. Rates are plus tax and service fee.
• Over 1000 square feet shaded ocean view Yoga deck with mats
• On-site organic garden
• Whale observation deck
• Famous surf spot Nine Palms one minute away
• Sound system in lobby, lounge deck, restaurant and swimming pool deck
• Personalized tours and activities including e-bike rentals ($), games, mini golf, and more!
• White Lodge Activities Menu (PDF)
• Daily maid service from 7:00am - 3:00pm
• Free wireless internet throughout suites, terraces, lobby, restaurant and deck area
• Surf lessons, yoga class, breading ceremony and cacao ceremony available
• Daily Amenities:
Daily complimentary Coffee and Tea Station from 6am to 7am
Daily complimentary pool amenities (ice popsicles, gelato, shots)
• Azul Cortez Restaurant: Inspired by healthy Baja/Mediterranean cuisine mixed with wide use of daily selected fresh ingredients coming directly from organic farmers and local fishermen to grant a true artisanal experience. Our Baja California boutique hotels organic garden provides our kitchen with fruit, salads, herbs, vegetables and edible flowers used in the preparation of unique dishes. Hours 7:30am - 10:00pm
• Restaurant Buyout:
- $1,500/day Monday-Thursday, $2,000/day Friday-Sunday (Food included from regular or special set menu. Does not include beverages, alcohol, taxes or service fee)
- Restaurant Staff Service Only: $1,000/day (plus tax and service fee)
- Staff Service Fee After 10:00pm: $1,300/day (plus tax and service fee)
Molton Brown of London® eco-friendly bathroom amenities
Bamboo toothbrush (his and hers)
Personalized sandals (his and hers)
Bathrobes (his and hers)
Hairdryer (upon request)
Laundry services ($)
• Panoramic Ocean Suite: Dramatic second floor ocean views. These 344.4 square-foot suites ensure gorgeous ocean views, features a private balcony/terrace with a seating area, and wall desk, Aztec fireplace, full bathroom with skylight and is cooled by air conditioning and a ceiling fan. King size bed. 2 Units available.
• 2BR Panoramic Ocean Suite: Spacious and comfortable two bedroom Suite in 705.5 square feet of indoor and outdoor living space with panoramic Ocean views. The main bedroom is a 285.2 square feet space with king size bed, while the second room is a 129.1 sq. ft. space with two twin beds. Cooled by an inverter a/c and a ceiling fan, Aztec fireplace, desk and full bathroom. 1 Unit available.
• Ocean View Bungalow w/ Plunge Pool & Roof Top: This Ocean view Bungalow is the ideal location for stargazing with private roof top, presents 484 square feet of indoor and outdoor living space with a king bed, full bathroom, adobe Aztec fireplace and private plunge pool, inverter A/C, ceiling fan and wall desk. 2 Units available.
• 2BR Ocean View Bungalow w/ Plunge Pool & Roof Top: Our two charmingly connected Bungalow provides private roof top, plunge pool and terrace; the never-ending views of the majestic Sea of Cortez rippling out before you. One Bungalow offers a king size bed with a 258.2 square feet room, the other has a queen-size bed with 122.7 square feet room. Inverter a/c and ceiling fan, in addition to Aztec fireplace, wall desk and full private bathrooms (2). 1 Unit available.
• Ocean View Hobbit Primary Suite w/ Indoor Pool & Private Patio: Recharge and relax in a thoughtfully designed living space Earthy-Villa with a 344.4 square feet main bedroom with king size bed. Includes a 645.8 sq. ft. private dining, full bathroom, and Hammock area. Indoor plunge pool; as it is a subterranean construction it remains fresh and cozy. Features Aztec fireplace, ceiling fan, wall desk and hammock chair. 1 Unit available.
• Ocean View Hobbit Room: Honeymooners can hide away in this 323 square feet Earthy Villa with king size bed, full bathroom, private deck, ceiling fan, Aztec fireplace, wall desk and hammock chair by the terrace. Live the experience of staying in an underground suite. 2 Units available.
• Lateral Ocean View Hobbit Room: A cave type room with dessert view and ocean view, with one 657 square feet of indoor and out