From $500/nt +tax
Boasting glamorous style and some of the best views in Cabo San Lucas, The Cape is a stunning vacation oasis ideal for discerning travelers seeking laid-back elegance and exceptional service in a setting of outstanding natural beauty.
Overlooking the popular surf break of Monuments Beach, this new luxury resort blends a sleek urban aesthetic with a retro "Southern-California meets Baja" vibe.
Guests will appreciate the sophisticated modern design throughout this marvelous resort, from the breathtaking pool terrace to the urban vibe of The Rooftop where you can sip a signature beverage around the fire pit and gaze at gorgeous sunset views of Land's End. Guest rooms and suites feature spectacular ocean views, private balconies, plush linens, binoculars for whale watching, rain showers, gourmet mini bars and bespoke mid-century style furnishings with a Latin American flair. Some suites offer a magnificent copper-leafed tub, perfect for a soothing soak as you admire the ocean views from your room.
A host of unique amenities elevate The Cape experience to the unforgettable. Enjoy gourmet dining at one of the resort's fashion-forward restaurants and bars, including pan-Pacific fine dining at Manta, casual beachside fare at Ledge, handcrafted cocktails and artisanal beers at The Rooftop with views of Cabo's famed El Arco in the distance. These are just a few of the outstanding dining options at The Cape. Among the Resort's other offerings, guests can enjoy soothing treatments at the spa, enjoy the personalized service of the concierge team, take a soak in the hot tub or sip a fine tequila at the open-air Lobby Bar.
When you're ready to venture out and explore Los Cabos, you're but a short drive to the fun and activities of Cabo San Lucas and historic San José del Cabo.
Premier 6 Star Rating
The premier rating is reserved for properties offering the utmost in luxury. They are distinguished by first-rate locations, incomparable ocean views, highest quality furnishings and amenities, pristine condition, and unsurpassed service.
• 157 Guest Rooms & Suites, all with terraces facing the ocean and El Arco
• Outdoor Infinity Pool and Heated Salt Water Pool
• Hot Tub
• Swim up Bar
• Fitness Center Free for all guests
• Currents Spa and Salon
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Complimentary in-room safe
• Complimentary Tequila Welcome Amenity
• Complimentary Non-alcoholic beverages and water in guest rooms (replenished daily)
• Concierge Services and Retail Shop
• Laundry Service
• Complimentary Valet Service
• Deluxe Double Queen Room - 592 sq ft, Ocean view, 2 Queen beds with sateen linens, large private balcony and hanging day bed, cocktail bar and gourmet mini bar, rain shower and freestanding copper tub. Sleeps 4 Adults Maximum.
• Junior Suite - 839 sq ft, Ocean view, King bed with sateen linens, large private balcony and hanging day bed, cocktail bar and gourmet mini bar, rain shower and freestanding copper tub. Sleeps 2 Adults Maximum.
• One Bedroom Thompson Suite - 1119 sq ft, Ocean view, King bed with sateen linens, extended private balcony and hanging day bed, large separate living area, cocktail bar and gourmet mini bar, rain shower and freestanding copper tub, and full bath in bedroom plus powder room. Sleeps 2 Adults Maximum.
• One Bedroom Villa - 1399 sq ft, Ocean view, King bed with sateen linens, extended private balcony and outdoor furniture, large separate living area, cocktail bar and gourmet mini bar, rain shower and freestanding copper tub, full bath in bedroom plus powder room, full kitchen, washer & dryer. Sleeps 2 Adults Maximum.
• Two Bedroom Villa - 1879 sq ft, Combination of One Bedroom Villa and Superior King Guestroom with a shared gated entrance. Featuring a private balcony, full kitchen, dining room, separate living room, laundry room (select units) powder room, cocktail bar, gourmet mini bar, Two King beds with sateen linens, master full bathroom with rain shower and freestanding copper tub. Sleeps 4 Adults Maximum.