Marina Fiesta Resort
The heart of the Golden Zone area of the Cabo San Lucas Marina, the elegant Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa boasts hacienda-style architecture with nautical decor, spacious accommodations and a premier waterfront location steps to fishing charters, downtown nightlife and shopping.
Blending wonderful hospitality and casual luxury, this resort features graciously furnished suites with kitchenettes, tasteful nautical décor, private balconies and satellite television.
You'll find plenty of ways to enjoy yourself right on the premises, which includes a dramatic pool area, four dining establishments (with cuisine ranging from Mexican classics to steakhouse fare), boutiques and a tequila museum. Guests will also enjoy the tranquil spa, offering therapeutic body treatments and soothing massages, as well as the resort's complete fitness center featuring world-class equipment.
And all the activities that have made Cabo San Lucas famous-sport fishing, scuba diving, swimming, sunning, and snorkeling-are ready for you. Located right on the beautiful Marina, you're close to it all at this lovely resort.
Deluxe 4 Star Rating
The deluxe rating indicates a nice and well-kept property in a good location. Furnishings and amenities are of good quality. Their ocean views may be limited. Guests can arrange for services on-site or find them nearby.
• In house Sports Fishing Fleet & Water sports specialists
• Sky Gym (7th Floor)
• Solarium (5th Floor)
• Full Service Day Spa
• Beauty Salon
• Minimarket & Pharmacy
• Room Service ($)
• Baby Sitting Services (reserve)
• Kids Club
• Outdoor Pools & Swim-Up Bar
• Pool, Ping Pong & Foosball
• Concierge Services
• Business Center
• Meeting & Event Venues
• Safety deposit boxes
• Laundry Facilities
• Shuttle to sister resort Hacienda Encantada from 8:30am-10:30pm ($5 for EP, no charge for AI guests)
• Iron Gate at the Marina steps to provide full privacy
• Private parking area
• Wi-Fi ($); Free wireless Internet in lobby & pool area
• Grand Luxe Suite: Top notch renovated premium suite featuring a King bed or 2 Queen beds with sofa bed, sitting and dining area, kitchenette and balcony with marina or pool view. 2 Adults & 2 Children or 3 Adults Maximum.
• Nautical One Bedroom Suite: Featuring 2 Queen beds & bathroom in the Master Bedroom, connecting to a living room with a double sofa bed, bathroom, dining area, full kitchen and a balcony with marina or pool view. 2 Adults & 2 Children or 4 Adults Maximum.
• Nautical Two Bedroom Suite: This spacious Family Suite offers two connecting bedrooms, featuring a King bed in one bedroom and 2 Queen beds in the second bedroom, sitting and dining area, kitchenette and a balcony with marina or pool view. 4 Adults & 2 Children or 5 Adults Maximum.
• Unique and amazing Dine-out All Inclusive options (dinner only, reservations required) at selected restaurants at the sister resort of Hacienda Encantada + nightly Theme Nights. A free Shuttle is available!
• A la Carte or Buffet Breakfast at: La Palapa Restaurant, Los Deseos Restaurant, and Jacks Bar & Grill
• A la Carte Lunch at our restaurants: La Palapa, Los Deseos, Jacks Bar & Grill, Oyster Bar, Imomo Sushi, and Presto Ristorante
• A la carte Dinner at our restaurants: Los Deseos, Jacks Bar & Grill, Baja Lobster Co., Imomo Sushi, and Presto Ristorante. Reservations required.
• Selected menu of National & International beverages (by the glass), at the following restaurants & bars: La Palapa, Jacks Bar & Grill, and Baja Lobster Co. A great variety of beverages, outside the hotel selection, are offered at additional charge.
• Refreshing cocktails at the pool-bar La Palapa and at El Tequila Lobby bar
• In-room minibar (stocked once a day)
• Exclusive access to Spa with Jacuzzi, sauna, gym and showers. Reservation required.
• Daytime pool activities for adults and children. See schedule in your daily bulletin or at Concierge.
• Free Wi-Fi in the main lobby and pool area
• Taxes & gratuities
• All-Inclusive Optional. European Plan also available