Enjoy an unforgettable vacation at La Casa Bendecida ("The Blessed House" in Spanish) blending luxury, comfort, and convenience.
This lovingly designed villa evokes a peaceful, refined ambiance. Situated in the private community of El Pedregal known as the "The Beverly Hills of Cabo San Lucas," this gated community offers 24/7 security, cobblestone streets, exotic vegetation, and a beautiful beach.
La Casa Bendecida is inspired by Mexico's rich traditions and craftsmanship, including Talavera tile, Palo de Arco wood, brick ceiling arches, and colorful folk art. A magnificent art collection enhances the villa's spaces. The layout maximizes indoor-outdoor living with numerous attractive areas to gather with loved ones, including scenic outdoor terraces. Windows frame postcard-worthy glimpses of the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean, with gorgeous sunrises and sunsets. The flowing open concept of this villa connects the spacious main living room, the well-equipped kitchen, and the dining room. Each bedroom offers unique themed decor and vibrant artistic touches paying homage to Mexican art, folklore, and local natural landscapes.
The many amenities of Casa Bendecida include fiber optic Wifi, HD Smart TVs in the living room and each of the bedrooms, individually controlled mini split air conditioning and ceiling fans in every room, an Alexa sound system, and a whole house water purification system. There is also a washer and dryer on the property for your convenience.
La Casa Bendecida welcomes you with open arms as you make cherished memories here to last a lifetime.
Deluxe 4.5 Star Rating
The deluxe rating indicates a nice and well-kept property in a good location. Furnishings and amenities are of good quality. Their ocean views may be limited. Guests can arrange for services on-site or find them nearby.
• Partial views of Sea of Cortez and Pacific Ocean
• 2,001 Square Feet Inside
• 2 Levels
• Sleeps 8 maximum
• Approx. 1 mile to town
• Primary Suite - The Milagro Room: Located on upper main level. California King bed, ocean view, private bath with double vanities, stone arched shower, sliding glass doors that open to pergola covered terrace with swing, SmartTV
• Third Suite - The Del Mar Room: Located on lower level. Separate entrance, King bed, shared bath with shower, sliding glass doors that open to pergola covered terrace, SmartTV
• Fourth Suite - The Baja Room: Located on lower level. Separate entrance, King bed, shared bath with shower, sliding glass doors that open to outdoor shower and terrace area, SmartTV
• Enjoy Keurig coffee makers and mini-fridge in the Del Mar and Baja rooms.
• Maid Service: Every other day except Sundays (Note: Maids do not work on Mexican Holidays)
• No smoking
• Swimming Pool (5x8x15)
• Jacuzzi for 7 (7x7) with multicolored lighting and bluetooth
• Dining table for 8
• Bistro dining table with Firepit, seats 6
• Propane Grill
• Rolling cooler
• 6 Lounge chairs
• Talavera tiled outdoor shower
• Exterior lighting
• Granite and Marble countertops
• Full Kitchen with professional appliances
• Dining table for 8 + Breakfast Bar for 2
• Whole house water purification system
• Air conditioning (7 mini splits)
• 8 Ceiling fans
• 5 HD SmartTVs with streaming services
• Washer & Dryer
• Iron & Ironing Board
• Fire extinguisher, CO detector, first aid and emergency kit