One of Pedregal's newest and brightest stars is the magnificent Villa Turquesa, on a cliff overlooking the Pacific, 350' directly above the beach.
This option has 10,000 square feet of elegant indoor space, and another 10,000 square feet of complete privacy and spectacular outdoor amenities. Its graceful, flowing architecture reveals expansive living areas, luxurious furnishings, and exceptional amenities throughout.
Feel the cool Saltillo tile underfoot as you stroll through this spacious estate. Enjoy an early outdoor breakfast and then a little private practice on your own putting green. Hold a rousing shuffleboard competition after lunch. Schedule a late-night movie marathon on the 42" plasma TV. End your day with a steam bath in the primary suite.
No matter where you are at Villa Turquesa, there is room for everyone. The main terrace includes a lap pool with swim-up bar, shade structures, lounge chairs, and outdoor dining space for up to 60 guests. Enjoy gorgeous blue-water views, fresh breezes and stunning skies from every vantage point.
A great deal of thought has been given to creating fun and relaxation for every guest at Villa Turquesa. This truly is the ultimate choice for a private, luxury villa vacation in Cabo!
OPTION: This villa has a lower level which can be added to make a 9BR/11BA rental. The additional floor contains 5 bedrooms, shuffleboard court, putting green, children's play area and a large home theater (media room) with surround-sound system, 10 reclining leather chairs, and additional seating for up to 12. Total square footage with this option is 15,000 sq ft of indoor space. Maximum permitted occupancy is 20 adults plus 8 children.
Only approved caterers are allowed to work at this villa.FLY IN STYLE: Private Jet Charters to Los Cabos
Platinum 6+ Star Rating
The Platinum rating is set aside only for properties of extraordinary opulence. Every significant feature - location, views, furnishings, amenities, condition and service - is one of ultimate beauty, classic workmanship and unequaled refinement.
• 10,000 Square Feet Inside
• Sleeps 12 guests
• Outdoor spaces are completely private
• Two security gates
• 2 levels (no wheelchair access)
• Great Whale Bedroom has King bed and a television
• Conch Bedroom has two Queen beds
• Sand Dollar Bedroom has King bed and a television
• All bedrooms have private bath
• Gym with two daybeds
• 1/4 mile to the beach
• 1/2 mile to downtown Cabo San Lucas
• Note: Outside caterers must be pre-approved by owner
• Chef Lorenzo can provide cooking services for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Rates to be paid in cash direct plus the cost of food. Arrangements to be made prior to travel. Gratuity additional and recommended. Subject to availability.
Cabo Blog: Meet Chef Lorenzo
- 1-8 People: $200
- 9-14 People: $300
- 15-20 People: $350
- 20-25 People: $400
- Bartender: $120 (rate valid for 8 hours)
• Maid service: Monday - Saturday (Note: Maids do not work on Mexican Holidays)
• 2,900 cu ft infinite edge lap pool, jacuzzi and swim-up bar
• Outdoor shower
• Shade structure
• Several patio tables
• Seats up to 60 for outdoor dining
• Hardwood chaise lounge chairs
• Outdoor fireplace + gas BBQ
• Outdoor stereo system
• Smoking outdoors only
• Professional quality gourmet Kitchen: Granite counters, water purification system, 2 Gaggenau built-in Fryers, Traulson refrigerator, AGA range, hot water dispenser, ice maker and wine refrigerator
• Seats 30+ indoor diners
• Bottled water
• Dishwasher/ microwave
• Commercial grade washer/dryer
• Ceiling fans + central A/C
• Separate A/C thermostat in each bedroom
• In-house safe in every bedroom
• Granite and marble bathroom counters
• Internet access
• Vonage telephone line
• Full gym: free weights, treadmill, elliptical, spin bike, Universal machines
• Sauna (in gym)
• Steam bath (in master suite)
• Satellite TVs (32"-42")
• DVD/CD players, VCRs
• Auxiliary Code for iPod/iPhone
• Gas fireplace